Patches

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 09:55:35 PST 2003

On January 20, 2003 03:35 pm, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Should all the patches on download.linuxfromscratch.or be made available
> as a single tar file for convenience.  It looks like they are less than
> 90K so they wouldn't even need to be compressed.

I prefer to keep them separated. It just means less work when a new patch is
made available. You're going to have to download 40+ packages anyways, a few
more patches isn't going to hurt anybody is it.

Rather, a file for use with wget could be made available to save you the
manual download work.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org