Ch6 gcc: Don't run fixincludes [Fwd from blfs-support: Re: openssl-0.9.7 and openssh-3.5p1]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 10:09:20 PST 2003

On January 22, 2003 05:13 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> I agree, but not for the example you quoted.

I too think we should stay away from the fixincludes script for all the same
reasons.

I'm not volunteering to figure out why gcc's fixed headers make packages fail
to compile, but I am very interested in learning what the reasons are though.

For now I too vote replacing 'make install' with 'make
install-no-fixedincludes"

Any objections?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org