Major CVS LFS bug - binutils-2.13.2.1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 14:18:33 PST 2003

On January 27, 2003 11:11 am, Christian Mudra wrote:
> PS: I did also run into that problem when trying the gcc-3.2.2 from cvs
>     two weeks ago.

Maybe I'm not understanding the problem. But we're talking about an ld problem
aren't we? Or more specific: kdelibs' configure script not being able to
figure out ld's version string?

Or, does gcc's configure script exhibit the same problem (that I haven't
tested yet but it's not clear from the bug report if it's just kdelibs having
the problem or gcc as well)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org