Major CVS LFS bug - binutils-2.13.2.1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 19:51:04 PST 2003

On January 27, 2003 08:09 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> How much more often. Ive only seen it mentioned on about two seperate
> occasions here.

Yes that's here, but there is more to LFS than this list. Often when people
are experiening problems with GNU binutils, those problems go away when
switching to the HJ branch. I've seen this on a lot of mailinglists in recent
months.

> I say, let HJ have his little fork, and lets enjoy the work once its
> merged back into the mainline.

We'll see what happens. We'll give it some time.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org