[gdosreis at sophia.inria.fr: GCC-3.2.2 pre-release]

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Jan 28 06:44:42 PST 2003

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 03:21:00PM +0100, Dan Osterrath wrote:

> > Your version fails for 2.13 and will also fail for 2.14 (but it works for
> > 2.13.0, 2.13.1 etc, etc)
>
> Then we add just another pair of parenthesis. ;-)

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! :-)

At least it works for the tests I just threw at it. Thanks Chris & Dan. I'll
attach this to the gcc bug report I filed. Then I'll just have to make sure
the gcc-3.2.2 release manager is aware of the seriousness of the issue to
ensure it gets fixed before release.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org