binutils-2.13.2.1 issue (with gcc)

Tobias Stöckmann tai.stoeck at web.de
Tue Jan 28 12:41:38 PST 2003

First of all:

I'm not subscribed to lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org.
Please forward your answer(s).

I've tried to compile kde-3.1 with lfs-cvs.
The compilation stopped in kdelibs-3.1/khtml...
I've searched the net for an answer and detected:

http://dot.kde.org/1043423702/1043431003/1043436542/1043449528/1043454773

The answer described, that there's a bug in gcc-configure which
won't detect binutils-w.x.y.z...

I wasn't able to check my gcc, so this is more a question.
Is in lfs a problem with gcc, or is this problem already fixed and
I have just a broken system?
Wie war die Telefonnummer von Hans? In Zukunft haben Sie alle Daten
- bei WEB.DE FreeMail! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021134

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org