Lessons to be learnt from recent events

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 28 21:01:00 PST 2003

On January 28, 2003 08:58 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> There is simply just too much that can go wrong. Witness the plethora of

Yes I agree it's shaky. But correct me if I'm wrong, we do get a correct built
toolchain with the current instructions (minus the current binutils/gcc
glitch) provided instructions are followed to the letter and exact versions
are used.

> Best for me not to say any more until we have it all sorted. Less words,
> more action! :-)

Any chance you guys can discuss this "out in the open" rather than privately?
I'm sure other people have things to say/suggest (me included).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org