Lessons to be learnt from recent events

Richard rgollub at uninet.com.br
Wed Jan 29 05:09:48 PST 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 10:01:00PM -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> >
> > Any chance you guys can discuss this "out in the open" rather than privately?
> > I'm sure other people have things to say/suggest (me included).
>
> It's no big secret. Ryan first posted here:-
>
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2003/01/0610.html
>
> Nobody else seemed interested so we took it offline until we'd tested and
> documented.

	Hi,

	Pls let it be noted that, like myself, there certainly are other
lurkers on this ml, although they do not make public their work being
done in the background, {are, will be, might be} testing the posted
method. Hence, do not jump to the conclusion that "'silence' is
equivalent to 'no interest'". We may just be shy! But we do certainly
care serious work...

	Richard
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org