Lessons to be learnt from recent events

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Wed Jan 29 14:40:26 PST 2003

Jeremy Herbison wrote:

> If this means that this method could properly support NLS out of
> the box that would be great!
>

> Agreed, might I suggest then that either gettext is added to chapter 5,
> or it is at least the first ch6 package installed for this static-free
> method?

Yep, its there ch5 :-). Note I haven't really tested it thoroughly...

I apologise, didn't get much done last night, Greg and I will try to get
some
rudimentary doco to you RSN... unfortunatly I can only work on this out of
hours :-/

Current build order ch5 ( thank god the dependencies were already in the
book :-) ) excluding the toolchain

ZLIB
GAWK
FILEUTILS