Move to Grub

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 29 17:27:15 PST 2003

Before I'll remove lilo and bin86 to replace with Grub, we need to have
already written the new kernel installation section where we currently setup
Lilo. I don't want to add Grub and have a stub on that page "Grub notes will
be added later. For now you're on your own, do check out the hint, etc".

Let's come up with good Grub MBR installation instructions. Would anybody care
to write the first draft of it? I want to have it done within the next two or
three days, so I'll write it myself if necessary.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org