Fine we'll go back to a real mtab file

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 29 17:45:10 PST 2003

Hi,

Fine, I made up my mind, we'll go back to a real mtab file. No comments
necessary, let's just say "better late than never" and leave it at that ;o)

Seth since you've been probably the biggest advocate of moving back to a real
file, do you want to do the honours checking your latest patch to make sure
it applies cleanly? I would do it myself in a few days, but if you would like
to see it applied like in 5 minutes from now, send me a patch to current CVS
and I'll make it happen.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org