Threading

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 30 08:34:29 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 18:35, Ron wrote:
> i'm using Knode... some things thread, others dont

I noticed the same, I blamed it on Knode myself. Whenever I postd
something to a newsgroup with knode, it would thread in knode itself
just fine. But the email copy sent to the mailinglists would not thread
in my Evolution. Other people who posted to newsgroups using other news
reader clients ended up threading properly in Evolution. This same
threading issue happens with the online archives. The built-in Mailman
archiver doesn't thread messages posted by my knode posts, but threads
other news reader posts fine. Probably a bug in knode that doesn't
preserve Message-ID and/or Reference headers?

http://linuxfromscratch.org