Summary of changes going into CVS in a few minutes

Ulrich Fahrenberg uli at math.auc.dk
Thu Jul 31 01:01:17 PDT 2003

On 30 Jul 2003, Jeremy Utley wrote:

> Has it been decided if we're going to impelement the two new
> patches to bash 205b?  As I remember them, they're simply updates
> to the readline code inherent to bash.

And what about separating readline from bash in Ch. 6 (bug 522)? Means
an extra package, I know, but even if only bash can use an external
readline, IMO it is worth it. In BLFS there's plenty of packages which
can use readline. (And in LFS there is e2fsprogs, or maybe not.)

uli

--
Uli Fahrenberg -- http://www.math.auc.dk/~uli