Build bug - Ch 5 util-linux

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 2 11:23:48 PDT 2003

On May 21, 2003 11:31 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> This will need a patch (or a sed) for Ch 5. I've attached a quick hack that
> does the job. Maybe someone can do it better and properly? Dunno. Either
> way, something should go into the book.

This patch should do just fine, though a sed might be easy to do as well (it's
a simple one-liner as far as I can see). Will be dealt with shortly, I'm
catching up with this list now and will get some work done (been out of the
loop last week with the colo situation, that's all sorted out now).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org