3 new bug patches for bash2.05b

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 2 12:57:31 PDT 2003

On June 2, 2003 01:40 pm, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> Shouldn't the patches be kept seperate instead of having a mega patch?

The current patch is a conglomeration already of the first 4(?) patches. Just
to keep it easy for now I'd make it a mega one, later we can fix that.

This does raise the question: currently with our seperate patches, they're
there so people could decide not to apply a certain patch. But in case of the
bash patches, wouldn't we want everybody to apply them anyways? One single
patch would make that easier, though not necessarily the right thing.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org