3 new bug patches for bash2.05b

Jack Brown Jbrown at kmts.ca
Tue Jun 3 12:17:56 PDT 2003

On Sat, 24 May 2003 20:50:45 +0000, gabrie wrote:

> Well, the date on 3 new bug pathes at
> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/bash/bash-2.05b-patches/
> is shown to be May 20th.
>
> It may be worth adding them to out own bash patch?
>
> -- Gabe

Speaking of patches anyone else notice that the vim maintainers also
maintain a sh*t load of patches for vim (I'm talking in the 400's).

I noticed this the yesterday since they released a new version (6.2).
aparenty they already have about 4 patches.  Incidentally they also have
tar ball for 6.1 with the first 405 patches applied already.

Jack Brown
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org