Patches Project [Was Re: 3 new bug patches for bash2.05b]

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 3 13:42:01 PDT 2003

On June 3, 2003 02:30 pm, you wrote:
> I am back in business having settled down at a new place:) I would like
> to revive the discussion on the patches project that we discussed
> sometime back. If the project takes off, then the book could only
> include the patches that are absolutely essential (security patches,
> patches that prevent compilation, etc.) and the other patches could be
> relegated to patches project.

Yes I still like the idea.

We need to get a better website set up that will allow to create the new
sub-projects easier and so on.

I'm thinking this would probably saved best when the LFS server is back
online, start on a new website setup and all that (in the mean time ideas and
prototypes welcome). Server is planned to go online on the 15th this month.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org