Ch5: Installing Perl-5.8.0 => small command adjustment

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 4 11:30:58 PDT 2003

On June 4, 2003 10:31 am, you wrote:
> It would be nasty if someone typed /stage1/bin/prel or something.

True. A change is already going to made to this:
	cp perl pod/pod2man /stage1/bin

I'll take care of that little detail when I'm doing my next rounds of testing.
I need to start build so I can test the new coreutils-hostname patch and some
other patching issues (bash patches as well).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org