mktemp + tempfile wrapper instead of lfs-utils

Tushar Teredesai tushart at abbnm.com
Thu Jun 5 08:06:57 PDT 2003

richard at nezumi.plus.com wrote:

>On 2003-06-04 22:56:02 +0000, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>

>>Attaching a script for Option 2 above. Please note that the script is
>>not heavily tested and may not be the most optimal. So would appreciate
>>feedback. Probably will submit the script to mktemp maintainer if he
>>would like to include it in the mktemp tarball.
>>

><snip suggestions="good"/>

Will check. In my defense, I was typing with one hand and a fidgety
infant in the other:) Also wanted to get the idea out there, so just
copied the install wrapper from pkg-user hint and changed a few things:)

>This reply is near off-topic for lfs-dev. Replies to this should
>probably be on lfs-chat.

Dunno. If the wrapper script goes into the book, then it would be on-topic.

--
Tushar Teredesai
  mailto:tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
  http://linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar