FAQ Maintainer Stepping Down

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Fri Jun 6 13:45:56 PDT 2003

Yes, the day has come; I'm stepping down. I've been maintaining the
LFS FAQ for more than two years, and it has been a pleasure working
with all of you on the lists and IRC. I am by no means leaving the
LFS community. While maintaining the FAQ, I have gained the skills
to take on other challenges such as a new career and my current main
project, XLFS[1], and I wish to free up time for this.

LFS will not be without a FAQ maintainer. I know of at least three
people in the LFS community who have the needed dedication (which is
part of why I'm comfortable moving on).

So, if you're interested in being FAQ maintainer, email me (off list
is fine). Assuming several responses, I'll send everyone who responds
a couple questions and perhaps a sample entry to do. Based on the

cheers,
Seth W. Klein

[1] XLFS: http://www.sethwklein.net/projects/xlfs/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org