Missing XPASSes for current CVS

Christof Pohl chripo at edo.uni-dortmund.de
Sun Jun 8 06:13:16 PDT 2003

Hi everybody,

I'm playing with the current CVS version of LFS on an old i586 quite a while
now, but wasn't able to finish a build successfully yet.

I have unexpected results when running "make -k check" for the ch5 gcc
builds. After bootstrapping step1, make check has a "program timed out"
error (maybe due to the slow cpu and/or hdd, maybe the host distro's
tcl/expect/dejagnu are too old). Step2 has only 24 XPASSes for listdc++, the

XPASS: 22_locale/messages_byname.cc execution test
XPASS: 22_locale/messages_members_char.cc execution test

are missing. Is this something to worry about? BTW, I'm not using *any*
optimizations (no LDFLAGS or CFLAGS).

Any comments are very welcome. :-)

Christof

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org