FAQ Maintainer Stepping Down

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 9 21:27:47 PDT 2003

On June 6, 2003 02:45 pm, you wrote:
> Yes, the day has come; I'm stepping down. I've been maintaining the

I'd like to thank you for all the effort you have put into the FAQ, it is much
appreciated eventhough it may not have shown as such. maintaining a FAQ is a
pretty thankless job, so even more thanks for doing it for so long.

I also appreciate the fact that you're looking and qualifying somebody to
replace yourself. All too often people leave projects without trying up the
loose ends (like finding somebody to take over). I'm glad I've got a bunch of
people helping with LFS who are responsible enough to wrap things up like
this.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org