Successful CVS build

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 11 11:28:18 PDT 2003

On Wed, 11, Jun, 2003 at 02:15:30PM +1000, Andrew Heath spoke thus..
>  - Gawk 3.1.2
>    ...gawk needs bison. It actually tried to use yacc but I think that
>    was just a fallback because I noticed the configure script look for,
>    but not find, bison. Is it worth trying to get bison into Ch 5?

Wouldn't it be easier just to move bison to before gawk in Ch6?

Mark

"I got off at Durham... and fell in love with it instantly.  Why, it's
 wonderful - a perfect little city.  If you have never been to Durham, go
 there at once. Take my car. It's wonderful."
     Notes from a Small Island, Bill Bryson
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org