FAQ Maintainer Stepping Down

Seth W.Klein sk at sethwklein.net
Fri Jun 13 12:33:16 PDT 2003

Seth W. Klein <sk at sethwklein.net> wrote:

> Yes, the day has come; I'm stepping down. I've been maintaining the
> LFS FAQ for more than two years, and it has been a pleasure [....]

(I really shouldn't reply to myself like this, but anyway...)

Thank you to everyone who responded with kind words. I know I'm
sounding syrupy here, but I couldn't have done it without you. It
is truely amusing how often newbies email me privately thinking I
know everything, only to find that the real source is the people
on the lists.

> So, if you're interested in being FAQ maintainer, email me [....]
> I'll select someone and hand over the keys.

More than one of the volunteers were eligible, but after considering
their answers I was able to select one and he has accepted.

Ladies and gentlemen, pleeaase welllcome your _new_ FAQ Maintainer...

    Jeroen Coumans!

His tireless commitment to the FAQ is well known to everyone who
reads the lists and he has demonstrated to me that he is competent
as well. I am confident that the FAQ is in good hands.

cheers,
Seth W. Klein
(Former ;) Maintainer, LFS FAQ  http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org