FAQ Maintainer Stepping Down

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 13 20:26:53 PDT 2003

On June 13, 2003 01:33 pm, you wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen, pleeaase welllcome your _new_ FAQ Maintainer...
>
>     Jeroen Coumans!

Welcome "on board" Jeroen. Like I emailed you and Seth already, if all goes as
I want (and have paid for) this weekend I'm planning on moving the LFS
services to the LFS server and starting with email and user accounts. This
includes the CVS repository so I'm going to wait with adding your required
permissions until after that stuff has been moved over. So you can enjoy this
weekend off, it'll be your last one for a while ;o)

And Seth, thanks again for handling this properly.

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org