FAQ Maintainer Stepping Down

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Sat Jun 14 08:12:44 PDT 2003

Tushar Teredesai said the following on 06/14/03 06:26:
> Congrats Jeroen. Expect some additions from me once a while :)

Thanks! And to everybody else who congratulated me! Hope I can fullfill
you're expectations!

> Gerard, it would be nice to have an alias/mailing-list
> <faq at linuxfromscratch.org> where people can forward faq&a for submission.

Great idea, I also thought about this myself. An alias for an email
adres is fine, but I can understand why you'd like a mailinglist. It
makes the process of adding items to the FAQ more transparant and more
democratic. A mailing list is even better than an e-mail alias, even if
only one person is subscribed to it ;).
I'll wait and see what the Big Boss upstairs says though... :)

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org