vim-6.2 patch

Jack Brown jbrown at kmts.ca
Mon Jun 16 03:06:48 PDT 2003

news:OF76DC605D.D8A3B8D0-ONCA256D47.002B9884-CA256D47.002B9982 at pha.com.au...

http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2001/08/0965.html

> [R]
>

> --

I just didn't bother with the MAKE="make -e" part and just used make
VIMRCLOC=/etc VIMRUNTIMEDIR=/usr/share/vim, worked fine as far as I can
tell, is there some reason to
think that the MAKE="make -e" part of it is necessary for the other settings
to work?

Jack Brown

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org