Translation (german)

Daniel Baumann danielbaumann at linuxmail.org
Tue Jun 17 17:16:31 PDT 2003

> Is out there a Translation?
Afaik no. Jens Gutzeit has registered a project on savannah (http://savannah.nongnu.org/lfs-de/), but not already submitted anything. You may contact him? I remember, there was a partially translation of LFS4 on his community site (http://www.lfsforum.de/) which he stopped. Maybe you will find more information on his personal site (http://www.gutzeit.at/).

>  > ... aber macht das denn wirklich Sinn ? Wer braucht denn in der LFS-Szene
>  > eeine Übersetzung , zumal man das LFS-BOOK - wie ich glaube - mehr als
>  > "Richtline" benötigt.
Ich sehe auch keinen Bedarf fuer eine Uebersetzung des Buches. Als sinnvoll erscheint mir eine Uebersetzung der Bootscripts.

[ Imho, there is no need to translate the book. A translation of the bootscripts seems to be more adaquate for me. ]

Regards,
Daniel
http://www.linuxmail.org/