wiki trial now open...

Nicholas Leippe nick at byu.edu
Fri Jun 20 16:58:14 PDT 2003

I've set up the wiki on the sf account, and seeded it with some entries from
recent issues on the list.  This should be enough to give an idea of what can
be done.

Since there wasn't much enthusiasm when this was first mentioned a while back,
I don't expect everyone to rush to it.  (/me hears groans, "yet another place
to look!")

Please, at least read the introduction and purpose on the homepage and give it
a chance.  I really do think a wiki can help LFS be that much better.

I'd like to give it a week or two for the active contributors on lfs-dev to
play with it and add to it before mentioning it to lfs-support.

Well, anyways, here it is:

lfs.sourceforge.net/wiki/

Nick
(irc: kamikaze)

p.s. I /am/ willing to maintain it as necessary--so no additional admin burden
on anyone else.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org