wiki trial now open...

Nicholas Leippe nick at byu.edu
Sat Jun 21 12:39:42 PDT 2003

On Saturday 21 June 2003 06:31 am, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Nicholas Leippe said the following on 06/21/03 01:58:
> > lfs.sourceforge.net/wiki/
>
> I like this idea!
> I've added an entry to the new LFS site
> (http://www.xs4all.nl/~rjfcouma/linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/news.html).
> I've also added it to the left menu, allthough this link points directly
> to the LFS wiki and skips the intro.

That's okay, I can put a blurb at the top of the main LFS wiki page mentioning
the intro.

> Is it possible to integrate the wiki somehow (stylewise)? Preferably
> with the same header layout (but with LFS Wiki as title of course).

Probably.  If you log into sf, look at the last section in the index.php file.
There are already some other styles to choose from, and I believe the phpwiki
project has some FAQs on how to create customized styles as well.

Nick

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org