CVS Chapter 6 glibc

David thunderbolt01 at netscape.net
Mon Jun 23 04:41:46 PDT 2003

James Iwanek wrote:

> we use the --with-headers=/usr/include to make sure that we
> use the newly installed headers in /usr/include rather than
> those in /stage1/include
>
> have you tried installing the headers in chapter6?
>
> i dont get any warnings or errors here

I understand that but when I run the ./configure --blah --blah as
it says in the book I get a config error stating that the
--with-headers= switch is only needed if you are using headers
other than /usr/include/linux

If I do the ./configure as mentioned in the book but leave
out the --with-headers= switch I don't get a config error.

--
Confucius:  He who play in root, eventually kill tree.
Registered with The Linux Counter.  http://counter.li.org/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org