server move update

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 26 13:38:55 PDT 2003

The server move has been completed. The one thing that'll directly
affect us here is moving to a new mailinglist manager. I've decided to
give GNU Mailman a try. What I've seen and heard so far makes it sound
to be a good piece of software and more user friendly to maintain from
an admin point of view (I guess the only nice feature for the
subscribers is a web-based subscription/unsubscription system which'll
be easier to deal with. I hope).

http://linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org