FAQ/ audience

Oliver Brakmann obrakmann at gmx.net
Fri Jun 27 10:22:35 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 16:44, Gerard Beekmans wrote...
> The LFS Counter was an attempt to gauge how many LFSers are out there.

JFYI, counter.li.org shows 1.25% of all registered Linux machines running a
DIY distribution. How many others of that kind are out there? I have to
admit the only distribution I know of to fit that category is LFS.

> Having said all this, I do agree the book has to change in some ways.
> But I don't think we're doing all that badly as sometimes seems.

At the very least you raised a point that at least I was not thinking of.

Bye,
Oliver
--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon   | Reg. Linux User #198843            http://counter.li.org