website newsgrp

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Sat Jun 28 03:50:07 PDT 2003

Stefan Krah said the following on 28-6-2003 9:20:
> Could you please name the groups lfs.faq and lfs.website. The faq
> group right now looks strange w/o the lfs hierarchy.

That was my idea. The FAQ and the Website are "meta" projects, they
concern all current LFS projects (LFS, BLFS, ALFS and the hints). So
they shouldn't fall in the hierarchy of LFS alone.
The names are thus chosen because of their semantic correctness. esides,
they're identified by the @linuxfromscratch.org so I don't see the problem.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans