Building LFS on an Alpha with redhat 7.1 as host os

Damien Dye damiendye at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 29 16:11:40 PDT 2003

Hi  all

Am looking for tips and tricks to help me build a LFS system to replace the
badly out of date Redhat 7.1 system currently on this machine.

following the book results is packages not compiling or/and packages failing
there make check routines.

anybody been able to build the LFS book on an alpha with rh7.1 as the system
as host system?

anybody who works with alphas etc could you contact me directly instead of
to list. (cos I know al have posted to the worng list)

--
Damien Dye
damiendye at tiscali.co.uk

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org