[drepper at redhat.com: glibc 2.3.2]

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Sat Mar 1 09:34:40 PST 2003

 I'm having a bit of trouble with this (building as the book, I haven't
yet tried Pure LFS).  First, it needs /bin/pwd, apparently to check it
is being built in a build directory.  If I restore the symlink to
/static/bin/pwd, this passes, but then

configure: error: C preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

 I've tried symlinking /lib/cpp to /static/cpp, but no joy.  I don't yet
understand what is in config.log, if I can't get anywhere with this
tonight I'll revert to 2.3.1 (the main purpose of this run is to confirm
my build scripts before I start to roll LFS and BLFS out to some other
boxes).  This mail is just a warning (hey, bet it works nicely in Pure
LFS).

Ken

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org