[drepper at redhat.com: glibc 2.3.2]

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Sat Mar 1 17:50:25 PST 2003

On Sun, 2 Mar 2003, Ken Moffat wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Mar 2003, Ken Moffat wrote:
>
>   Building at the moment.

 Except `ld' choked on error messages in build/libc.so.lds - trying to
link libgcc.a, undefined references in gcc/unwind-pe.h and
gcc/unwind-dw2-fde.c to abort, malloc, free and others.

 This was from an LFS-3.0 host with glibc-2.2.4, maybe that's just too
big a version increase ?  For now I'll go back to 2.3.1, but I'll try to
use that to build 2.3.2 in a few days in case this is the problem (I see
Matt Reppert has already built 2.3.2 on a recent LFS).  Starting to look
like a good time to go to Pure LFS.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org