glibc-2.3.2 and errno

Andreas Girardet andreas at yoper.com
Mon Mar 3 18:15:13 PST 2003

The only issues with the latest source revisions are openoffice, mozilla and
(funny that) most redhat stuff in Yoper (kudzu for example) won't compile due
to this errno issue. The old packages from glibc-2.3.1 work though. I use all
latest code as of yesterday (including latest util). Am running kde-3.1 right
now and I must say it sure seems to run even faster than before. But then how
do you really test snappyness.

Anyway ... very happy geek :). Thanks to the list for all tips. Yoper 1.0
(lfsbased) is ready.

CHeers

Andreas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org