Latest Pure-LFS hint update

Lee Hancock Lee at nospamhancock1980.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 00:25:23 PST 2003

Apart from a couple of problems i had no major problems. I used gcc-3.2.2,
glibc-2.3.2, HJL binutils
  If i have not miss-read the hint you need to add a note for people who
using HJL binutils to install bison & flex at the end of chapter 5 else in
chapter 6 binutils wont compile.
  I am also having problems using HJL binutils, at the end of ch5 when
building pass 2, it still contains stage1 in the ld linking scripts. Think
its just a bug in HJL binutils as fsf-binutils are okay.

Keepup the good work ;o)
news:20030304033706.GA19846 at tigers-lfs.nsw.bigpond.net.au...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org