glibc-2.3.2 make check error

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 07:24:04 PST 2003

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
> Hmm interesting....
>
> I must admit I haven't seen this yet (built 2.3.2 with binutils 2.13.2 and
> gcc-3.2.2 )
> but then again I dont use --enable-kernel=current ...

Results were the same without that option (and from a clean tree +
enviroment). mount / -o remount,atime,diratime solved it :)

> There are some warnings about some builds breaking using that option

I thought Greg mentioned it was broken in older builds (glibc-2.2.xish)
but is now actually recommended by Drepper since it removes a lot of
compatibility cruft.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans