cvs docs html creation

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Tue Mar 11 02:49:02 PST 2003

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 04:54:53PM +0100, frengo wrote:
> Hi all,
> i am experiencing some problems creating html docs starting cvs tree i
> downloaded from linuxfromscratch site.
>
> attached log produced from openjade.
>
> Could someone help me to understand were i make mistake ?
>
> Tanks in advance.
>

> /usr/bin/openjade -t sgml -V nochunks -d /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl /usr/share/dsssl/docbook/dtds/decls/xml.dcl /home/frengo/LFS/BOOK/index.xml > nochunks.html
>

> /usr/bin/openjade:/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl:1:73:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
> /usr/bin/openjade:/usr/share/dsssl/docbook/html/lfs.dsl:3:0:E: reference to entity "STYLE-SHEET" for which no system identifier could be generated

Cannot say for sure but your docbook stuff appears to be setup incorrectly.

Head on over to the Linux Doc Project as they have a couple of nice HOWTO's
that are worth checking out. Here is the one that got me a going a while
back:-

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/DocBook-Install/index.html

Just make sure you can produce some test HTML as outlined in that howto then
you should be good to go.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org