Revised test case (was Re: Who understands this code?)

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri Mar 14 07:55:03 PST 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 02:33:43AM +1100, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Attached is a distilled test case that may make it clearer for anyone
> interested.

And this is my final post on this topic for tonight :-)

Compile the revised test program on your host, then run it. There should be
no error.

Now copy the attached ld.so.cache (I don't know how silly this idea is but
what the hell) to your /etc

Run the program again and it should error out with the "test 3
nonconsecutive pages" stuff.

Now "ldconfig" to rebuild your host's ld.so.cache back to sanity.

Beats me..

Greg