a small mistake in the digests

Brian Shortridge bshortridge at tellumat.com
Mon Mar 17 01:14:19 PST 2003

Alex Groenewoud wrote:
> ... This is of course a very minor bug, and I don't know how many
> people are using the digests and if it's worth the trouble, but
> it's easily repaired by applying the attached patch to Listar.
> (The development of Listar appears to be long dead, otherwise I
> would have submitted the patch there.)

Hi

While you're about it, do you know how to patch listar to make it cut
everything below the signature script? It would mean that I wouldn't have to
cringe everytime I sent an email to the list and feel sorry for everyone
having to read a page of legal smelly stuff that my company attaches to all
my outgoing emails.

Brian
LFS# 7550
--
<snip here>

Notice:

This email transmission contains confidential information which is the property of the sender and if you are n
ot the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the content
s of this e-mail transmission, or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictl
y prohibited.
Should you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the return of the do
cumentation comprising this transmission. No warranty is given by Tellumat (Pty) Ltd that the integrity of thi
s e-mail has been maintained throughout transmission, nor that the communication is free of viruses, intercept
ion or interference.
In no event will Tellumat (Pty) Ltd be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other conseque
ntial damages for any reliance or use of this email, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business
 interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise.
Unless expressly stated by the sender to be given on behalf of Tellumat (Pty) Ltd, any views expressed in this
 message are those of the individual sender. Tellumat (Pty) Ltd disclaims liability for any unauthorised opini
on or representation made by the sender on behalf of Tellumat (Pty) Ltd.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org