Purity Iteration Analysis - the results are in..

Ken Dyke ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.net
Tue Mar 18 14:37:00 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 14:53, Greg Schafer wrote:
>   - performing all the test builds on the same day will help reduce the
>     number of files that differ

Doing a "back to the future" manipulation of the local system time and
using a cron job to kick the build process off may reduce this further.
But then again it may not get the timestamps close enough.
Theoretically, there should be no significant variance in build times.
Hard disk I/O might accumulate such difference.

ken

P.S.  I know I have said it before but I think this is totally cool
work.  Thanks once more Greg, et al

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org