Build is verified!

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Mar 19 15:22:46 PST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:41:43 +0000 (UTC)
gschafer at zip.com.au (Greg Schafer) wrote:

> Ok folks, this is it. I have now proved beyond any shadow of a doubt
> that the pure LFS build is 100% pure.

Cool.

Of course, its only 100% pure on YOUR system - the hosts toolchain could
still generate an initial gcc that borkes all subsequent builds.

Its nice to see that the probability of this is becoming increasingly
small though. (should that be decreasingly small?)

I'd like to see the method you use to verify the build (I assume you
have some automation for it?)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org