Build is verified!

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 19 19:08:39 PST 2003

On March 19, 2003 07:18 pm, Rob Park wrote:
> Alas! Greg Schafer spake thus:
> > Ok folks, this is it. I have now proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that
> > the pure LFS build is 100% pure.
>
> So, will we ever see this hint merged into the main book?

Will be part of LFS-5.0

Reason it's not in CVS yet is that I wanted to wait for the "dust to settle"
so to speak and give ample time to work out all the bugs, theories, etc. Now
that all that has been done it seems a good point to start converting the
book to the new installation methods.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org