Is this the place for ...?

Morris, Adam AMorris at providence.org
Thu Mar 20 16:08:14 PST 2003

Greetings,
	I looked through the LFS Hints and found one about setting up a
dhcpd server, but none about setting up a client.  I have installed dhcpd on
my LFS box (at work where I have to use dhcp) and made two or three minor
changes to /etc/sysconfig/network-devices/ifup so that it supports those of
us using dhcp.  How do I go about suggesting an alternative version of ifup
that incorporates the changes required.  If I make one further change then
we don't even require the installation of the dhcp software unless you want
to use it.
	Thanks in advance,
		Adam

p.s. sorry about the work related garbage below...

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org