gcc-3.2.2-final-build failed

Martin Imobersteg imm at gmx.ch
Sat Mar 22 17:35:50 PST 2003

On Friday 21 March 2003 23:43, you wrote:

> While yours shows only the error line as the second (the original
> command is not echoed). Since your error message (I don't read German,
> but I'm guessing it says line 1, file not found), does the /bin/sh exist
> inside the chroot environment? The first line of the shell refs that.

Yes /bin/sh and /bin/bash are there. If i chroot i cant execute gengenrtl.

[root at tux gcc]# ls -alh gengenrtl
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          12K Mar 23 01:17 gengenrtl
[root at tux gcc]# ./gengenrtl
bash: ./gengenrtl: No such file or directory
[root at tux gcc]#

I rebuild the whole thing and it failed at the same place.
No clue anymore.

Cheers
Martin

--
Linux tux 2.4.20-ck3 #7 Sun Mar 2 00:10:12 CET 2003 i686 unknown

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org