Pure LFS

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Mar 22 20:53:05 PST 2003

I don't know what to make of this, but I got Pure LFS to build. I have
2 sets of scripts; 1 that logs the configure of the toolchain (each
time), and 1 that logs the make, make check, and make install. I have
looked at the diffs of these 2 logs several times using -uNr, -y, -y
--suppress-common-lines, and no options. I just can't see a difference
between the two other than the logging.

The only other area of question is the gcc builds. I get the error of
not finding runtest (same as the others), but
../gcc-3*/contrib/test_summary is blank. The log for each make check
shows "All 648 tests passed". Using gcc-3.2.1 the test_summary worked.
Has anyone seen this? Should I be concerned?

--
Archaic

--
It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one
tenth part.

- Benjamin Franklin

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org