gcc-3.2.2-final-build failed

Martin Imobersteg imm at gmx.ch
Sun Mar 23 03:39:13 PST 2003

On Sunday 23 March 2003 11:35, you wrote:
> Hmmm. Do you think it might be one of those typical static/dynamic link
> type of problems? Does a "file" on it show dynamic or static? If dynam,
> does the list of libs it needs exist inside the chroot environ in the
> place it can be found?

Its a dynamic bin.

It found out that there where no

libc.so.6 -> libc-2.3.2.so
ld-linux.so.2 -> ld-2.3.2.so

links in /usr/lib so i made them but nothing changed.
I can cat the file but ldd dont work on it inside the chroot.

[root at tux gcc]# ldd gengenrtl
/stage1/bin/ldd: line 1: ./gengenrtl: No such file or directory

> Don't worry, it'll show sooner or later.

Hope so :)

Martin

--
Linux tux 2.4.20-ck3 #7 Sun Mar 2 00:10:12 CET 2003 i686 unknown

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org